Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
We're looking for a marketing all-star to bring passion, creativity & innovation to our growing marketing team. As the Senior Manager of Demand Generation for North America, you'll report to the Head of Demand Gen & Field Marketing & own the campaigns strategy for one of the fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies.
You will be a critical driver in our effort to achieve pipeline & revenue goals will lead a team of Demand Generation Managers who execute campaigns against our core buyer segments to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, & grow sales.
- Lead Demand Generation programs, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, & measuring results.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring & nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration & purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs & virtual events.
- Proactively partner with our sales teams & sales development managers to ensure seamless interactions for prospects.
- Ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, events, white papers, ROI studies, ads, graphics, & videos.
- Manage & mentor a world-class team of demand generation professionals to meet KPIs & revenue targets.
- Identify new optimization tests & growth opportunities for faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC.
- Communicate with marketing, executive staff, & sales management on an ongoing basis regarding new & nurtured lead performance results.
- You build deep & collaborative relationships with individuals throughout the global organization.
- You lead amazing teams that inspire people to meet & exceed stretch goals.
- You have natural empathy for Optimizely's customer & look for ways to leverage that understanding for better results.
- You understand the big picture & can debate strategy with the executive staff, & at the same time you dive into the details & can influence engineering decisions.
- You are egoless about whose idea is right, but incredibly passionate about finding the right ideas for the company.
- You have a deep passion for learning & are always looking for ways to do things better.
- You are a crystal clear communicator, able to distill complex topics & ambiguous information into thoughtful analyses & actionable recommendations.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- 5+ years' experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline & revenue growth, preferably in Saas.
- 3+ years people management experience, with strong organization health scores.
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, & live events.
- Proven track record of acquiring customers & expanding brand presence through innovative strategies & execution.
- Analytically-driven decision maker, with the ability to capture & share key data & insights & use data to drive key marketing strategies & decisions.
- A person who looks beyond just the marketing domain to help drive analytical insights that help the company expand & target key market segments, drive pipeline velocity & contribute to the company's overall go to market strategy.
- MBA a plus (but we love smart people who like to get things done)
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.