We are looking for a Legal Counsel for the Italian market to join our European legal team, based in Milan!
- Acting as a trusted advisor & providing responsive legal advice to further the company's business & protect the company's interests for the Italian Market.
- Drafting & negotiating a variety of commercial agreements with corporate customers & partners.
- Identifying & mitigating risks & causes of the main legal contingencies or exposures.
- Following procedures for contract management, organization, & documentation.
- Adopting preventive measures to avoid legal contingencies & disputes in all areas of law.
- Managing & coordinating administrative tasks.
- Liaising with multiple internal departments such as Client Sales & Partnerships
- Reporting to the Legal Counsel Sr. Manager based in Amsterdam
- Mandatory native level of Italian & fluency in English (C1-C2).
- Italian Law Degree & license to practice law.
- Junior/Associate level position: 2-3 years of work experience at a law firm or in-house, preferably at a tech/startup.
- Good experience in contract drafting & commercial law, basic understanding of corporate housekeeping and/or employment law.
- Strong verbal & written skills, with the ability to explain complex, challenging issues in a clear manner to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work both autonomously & collaboratively.
- Solid judgment & business acumen, particularly in determining significance of legal issues in the context of business goals, assessing risks/benefits & providing business & legal solutions.
- Strong organizational skills, able prioritize & manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivation & a lot of enthisiasm!
- Join a multicultural & dynamic global legal team.
- Large opportunities to grow within the company & to develop your skills.
- Fantastic offices at one of the best coworking facilities.
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture.
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & remote working possibilities.
- A purpose - give people a wide range of possibilities to have a good quality of life.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers