Marketing Automation & ABM Strategist
Appian is looking for a Marketing Automation Strategist to oversee & implement all aspects of our automated marketing campaigns for the organization, including strategy, content editing, implementation, monitoring, optimization, lead follow-up, analysis & reporting.
This person will play a vital role in managing campaigns around ABM, email, customeracquisition, & nurture initiatives for Appian. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of high-performing, results-driven marketing campaigns & is proficient with Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP) & SalesForce.
Appian HQ is at Reston Town Center now, but will be moving to Tysons Corner in mid/late 2019.
- Drive & manage a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Review existing marketing campaigns across the business & automate where appropriate.
- Provide ABM program strategy & management
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign setup, conversion, lead generation, nurturing & database management.
- Work with product marketing managers to implement strategic campaigns, provide valuable feedback on message, creative & performance.
- Manage audiences to optimize engagement through segmentation, size, frequency & other recommendations based in industry best practices.
- Deliver a steady stream of qualified leads for the organization.
- Develop & produce metrics & campaign ROI, performance & dashboards for management reporting.
- Execute A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- Perform Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) Administration tasks (e.g adding & removing users, etc.)
- Analyze marketing & sales data to develop insights & identify areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Develop & maintain monthly automations campaign calendar,
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of business technology marketing experience, preferably for a B2B technology company.
- Excellent email marketing & campaign experience is essential.
- Previous experience managing lead generation programs in marketing automation systems, such as Marketo, Pardot & Hubspot.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills, ability to write creative & targeted content that resonate with the B2B buyer.
- Strong analytical mindset & an ability to analyze campaigns.
- Experience with enterprise-level platforms (Salesforce.com or similar), reporting & tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness & strategy.
- Excellent understanding of the underlying dynamics of MAP, CMS & CRM.
- Experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management & project management.
- Working knowledge of HTML for email coding.
- Ability to work effectively with internal cross-functional teams; global leadership/influence.
- Strong understanding of email legal compliance & best practices
- BA/BS degree required.