Squarespace is looking for a Programmatic Marketing Coordinator to support our Media & Acquisition team. We are seeking a hard-working & results-driven individual who is comfortable working with data & interpreting actionable next steps from it. Strong analytical skills are required for this role. Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous & experimental, & we seek team members who can maintain that balance. You should be passionate about learning the mechanics of media & have a keen eye for detail. This position offers exposure to the Programmatic Display channel & opportunities to work cross-functionally.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Media & Acquisition Manager.
- Assist with planning, pacing, reporting & campaign management of large-scale digital & offline campaigns
- Traffic & coordinate media buys across channels
- Track spend & performance to report on effectiveness of media buys
- Collaborate closely with our Analytics, Creative, & Finance teams to investigate performance, develop advertising creative, & report on monthly metrics
- Recommend strategies & tactics for moving the business forward
- 1+ years of experience in programmatic marketing
- Exposure to a data-driven marketing organization
- Very comfortable working in Excel & building reports
- Experience working in marketing platforms like DCM is a plus
- Experience working in DSPs like The Trade Desk, DV360, or Google Ads is a plus
- Structured thinking & communication
- Self-motivation & keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful produ cts to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.