Operations Managers at Ritual are responsible for everything from helping us expand our merchant base, scale our processes, & ensure our customers always have a fantastic experience at all of our partners. In this fast-paced role, youll be at the front lines responsible for building & scaling the business in our most important market.
This role touches every facet of operations including: getting your hands dirty fixing operational fires, managing a team of field staff, scaling our support processes, & coaching & helping improve operations at our merchant partners. Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical problem solving, operations instinct, interpersonal skills, & a willingness to roll up your sleeves & get dirty.
Scale: learn everything about our processes today & help us optimize & scale them 10X. Envision what needs to be built, prove it with data, & help it get built.
Procurement: drive our procurement process including supplier selection & negotiation, & ensure all engineering requirements are met.
Distribution: own the distribution process of Ritual set up kits to merchants.
Roadmap: drive our supply chain roadmap, from certifying new devices to fulfilling inventory requests globally.
Real world operations: work closely with our merchants to roll out new technologies.
Analytics: analyze & structure the wealth of data we have, & draw actionable conclusions about how to improve our business.
Strategy: set aggressive goals & prioritize what your team needs to get done in order to achieve them.
- 3-8 years experience working in a Startup, Supply Chain, E-Commerce or Supply Chain Consulting
- Strong analytical ability & can visualize different ways to manipulate data to draw conclusions & dive deep to identify potential problems
- Experience in several aspects of supply chain, including purchasing & inventory management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Collaborating with overseas vendors to identify opportunities to reduce supply lead-time, improve on-time shipment & move towards new systems & processes
- Youre a hustler: You do whatever it takes to get the job done & you have no problem being in the trenches
- You have experience creating & optimizing processes. You are able to see many potential solutions & identify & execute on the best possible solution.
- You are a great teacher & influencer. You're able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, & can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done.
- You possess great real-life technical problem solving chops
- Must be comfortable with 25% travel
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- We eat our own dog food Ritual credits provided daily to use towards coffee & lunch
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community