Were looking for a Brokerage Manager to identify & pull the levers to move our business forward as part of our growing Strategy & Operations team. Youll identify & solve complex problems through both quantitative & qualitative analysesand then execute on the solutions to make a meaningful impact on Namelys business. To do it, youll use leadership & interpersonal skills to build strong relationships, inspire change, & collaborate cross-functionally to see it through. You'll work closely with others but operate autonomously, using your analytical thinking & problem solving skills to focus your efforts.
The ideal candidate is genuinely passionate about technology, startups, & Namely. Were looking for a great problem solver who thinks strategically, is comfortable with data & ambiguity, & is willing to dive into the details to execute.
- Identify & prioritize the high potential opportunities for Namely to grow revenue or increase efficiency
- Own, define, & optimize the business strategy & performance metrics for our functions at Namely
- Develop business plans & project plans for cross-functional initiatives such as new product & service offerings, strategic partnerships, & improvements to internal operations
- Drive execution on key initiatives, show results, & transition long-term ownership to the right place in the organization as appropriate
- Bring clear thinking & excellent problem solving skills to a range of other business challenges that may arise
- Bachelors degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; at least 4 years of professional experience; advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced environment working in management consulting, investment banking, or in a highly strategic, analytical & operational role at a technology startup
- Proven record of high performance & substantial achievements in your past positions
- Exceptional analytical & quantitative problem-solving skills with strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Ability to work effectively with & communicate complex ideas to people at all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, & create opportunities for others
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.