Behance, the leading platform to showcase and discover creative work, is seeking a full-time Community Support Associate (contracted) to join our unique team within Adobe.
As a part of the Adobe family, we're crafting the future of creative workflow. Our talented team of designers, developers, and community managers work hand-in-hand to create revolutionary products that connect and empower the creative world.
Behance is home to over 10 million members and more than 11 million projects of creative work. The Community team - the eyes and ears of the brand - is the front line of communication. We answer questions, help members use our products correctly, advocate for features they want, and generally make sure they have everything they need to succeed on Behance and Adobe Portfolio.
The Community Support Associate (contracted) will be working with our Community Experience Lead, as well as directly with our global membership to answer questions and help our users feel supported and empowered to use the site. You will also identify problems and ensure all areas of Behance and Adobe Portfolio are running smoothly by working with our development team.
This is a full time (M-F 9a-6p), paid, contracted position that will build your skillset to help jumpstart your career in tech.
We strive to provide the best user experience to our members, and Community Support is our most important tool for collecting feedback on how our members use Behance and Adobe Portfolio - then using this to improve our products.
- Working with our Community Experience Lead to provide product support to our community
- Balancing a high number of support tickets while prioritizing the most urgent questions
- Drafting materials that will help members use Behance and Adobe Portfolio to its full potential and improve the support infrastructure (FAQs, tutorials, and other resources)
- Being a bug detective, and identifying what problems need to be escalated for fixing to help Behance and Adobe Portfolio run perfectly
Identifying trends in feedback from users and suggesting product improvements
What you'll take away:
- An in-depth introduction into the field of customer support and community management
- A deeper understanding of how product changes and fixes are made in a tech environment
- The ins-and-outs of working at a tech company (and the perks! team events, a lively work environment, and lots of snacks)
- Kind, helpful, empathetic, and adaptable to an ever changing environment
- Previous experience in some type of customer service role
- Extraordinary written communication skills
- High level of organization
- Positive energy and desire to help others
- Ability to manage change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Attention to detail to help identify, troubleshoot, and report bugs.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Savvy with online and mobile applications
- Understanding of Mac systems, Google Docs
- Fluent English speaking proficiency
Bonus: Github, Slack, ZenDesk, experience supporting an online community, a current Behance or Adobe Portfolio user, a creative professional or interest in the creative community.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract