Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a Customer Support Training Specialist for our talented & dedicated Customer Support team. As part of the growing training team, you are a driven self-starter, recognize & act on training & knowledge gaps, & have a deep passion & point of view for teaching people the ins & outs of the cloud communications platform. This position embodies the Twilio Magic to the highest level. If you find those values exciting & are ready to build something amazing that supports our team to support our customers, read on.
Twilio is looking for a specialist with a passion for customers & technology:
- 5+ years in a technical training role
- Media editing skills for audio, video, & presentations as well as experience with instructional course design
- Learning Management System administration experience & SCORM
- Expertise in Storyline 360 and/or Adobe Captivate
- Familiarity with running ILT in person & over teleconference
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
As a Support Training Specialist, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create & maintain scalable training using presentations, written, audio, & video deliverables working with product support specialists to onboard/train on products, support techniques, & customer service skills.
- BE AN OWNER: Successful candidates will have a strong understanding of training best practices, instructional course design, excellent written & speaking language skills, media experience (audio, video), & presentation skills in a rapidly growing company & product line.
- DONT SETTLE: Administer & enhance our Learning Management System for user experience & self service.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Be proactive in maintaining knowledge & training resources through content updates & live trainings by establishing proper knowledge cadence.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop training certification plans to gauge agent readiness for product knowledge & job responsibilities.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilo.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.