CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
We're seeking a VP, Operations lead our rapidly growing central markets. Reporting into the EVP of Operations,this position will drive & uphold operational & customer service excellence. This is a fast-paced, hands-on, & exciting role that requires a can-do person who can work with both autonomy & efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Own the day-to-day operations at our airports & venues.
- Champion the company culture, ethics, & values throughout the field organization
- Ensure delivery of frictionless member experience
- Deliver on KPIs including member satisfaction (Net Promoter Score), sales (Clear Happiness), & people (Employee satisfaction/E-NPS)
- Manage a team of Regional Directors Coach & counsel, conduct performance & salary reviews, resolve problems, provide clear & open communications, discipline & terminate as appropriate
- Oversee Workforce Planning for optimal operational & labor efficiency.
- Recruit, develop, train & retain talent throughout the field operations organization
Who You Are:
- Operations leader with 10+ years experience, including leadership of geographically disparate teams
- P&L Management experience including Forecasting & Optimization Experience Experience with NPS & E-NPS (best places to work)
- Strong personal credibility to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders & frontline staff alike
- Highly collaborative & a superior communicator