The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. Our mission is to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent and listen. Presume trust & be transparent
Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented Senior Marketing Communications Manager to create and manage our overarching integrated marketing communication strategy. This person will collaborate with a broad set of internal & external partners to (1) develop a framework that maps out key narratives and messages across the calendar year & (2) coordinate how marketing programs across channels align to those messages. This is a newly created role reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter with a proven track record of creating, executing, and managing comms frameworks for world-class consumer brands at scale.
- Lead & manage the development of an integrated marketing communication strategy that encompasses all campaigns & marketing moments across regions
- Articulate the strategy in a way that ties marketing objectives to key results
- Work closely with peers & senior leaders across multiple teams (Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Communications, Creative, Media, International) to align on a framework & key messages across the next twelve -months
- Create & manage a robust marketing communications calendar that reflects key story lines & messaging
- Work closely with team leads & channel owners (e.g. web, email marketing, advertising, comms, social, etc.) to align campaign narratives, communication plans, channel plans & messaging across their respective touchpoints
- Communicate how all elements connect together in a clear & compelling way. Develop a cadence for planning & regularly sharing updates
- 6+ years of experience in a marketing communications, brand marketing, or related role
- Bachelors Degree required
- The ideal candidate has developed integrated marcom plans or comms frameworks for world-class brands & worked on large-scale global marketing programs
- Excels in cross-functional planning & execution
- Excellent communicator. Skilled in presentation development with experience presenting to senior leaders
- Is forward-thinking, extremely organized, & detail-oriented
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Is an independent, strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.