ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Learning Management System Administrator leads the technical & operational deployment, ongoing change management, & administration of the FanDuel enterprise-wide learning management system (Adobe Learning Manager) & serves as a primary system administrator & configuration specialist. Reporting to the Director of Learning & Development, the LMS Administrator is the platform expert & is a lead point of contact for the LMS vendor (Adobe) managing registration, upgrades & testing, troubleshooting, & ensuring system accessibility in supporting critical organizational education needs.
In addition, the LMS Administrator is expected to collaborate with partners & stakeholders at the employee & leadership level across FanDuel to analyze & assess operational needs & lead the optimization of full LMS functionality.
Using independent judgment, & sound project management, this role works with educational leaders & stakeholders to develop the administrative infrastructure, system standards of use, & governance guidelines. The Learning Management System Administrator advises & trains organizational educators & content developers on LMS standards & troubleshoots technical issues in consultation with internal partners & the vendor.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manages all aspects of the LMS globally across all business verticals including but not limited to registration management, course creation, content management, etc. to ensure consistency in learning design, rollout, & methodology.
- Acts as the first point of contact for technical support & troubleshooting issues at the enterprise level. Works with LMS vendor support to resolve, & ensure integration & distribution of training content
- Enable superb communication & execution through effective project management
- Researches, identifies, & recommends improvements to LMS configuration & workflows, for optimizing the use of LMS features & functionality.
- Assist with the creation, testing, & launch of new & updated training material for current & future system releases
- Manages shared mailbox (consultation requests, system issues, training records, project implementation, course completion, etc.)
- Superior organizational & process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects & drive toward deadlines
- Conducts system auditing to ensure employee & training data is accurate
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree in, Human Resources, Business, Adult Education, or a related field (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in LMS administration and/or HR/IT systems role. Preferably Adobe Learning Manager (formally Adobe Captivate Prime).
- Experience in content management, SCORM, HTML5 and/or AICC content standards
- Experience gathering business requirements & developing technical training documentation
- Experience analyzing & assessing LMS operational needs & leading optimization efforts with stakeholder groups.
- Experience working independently & managing multiple concurrent projects with subject matter experts & stakeholders.
- Experience troubleshooting & problem-solving for internal customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility, high quality, & creativity
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.