At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories & create an impactful, design-forward, & easy-to-manage online presence. We provide website & online brand building products that millions rely on to grow their business & showcase their passions.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our New Ventures team. This role will be responsible for driving international growth, identifying opportunities to build truly local products & marketing campaigns. This role will also support new products across the portfolio from product discovery through launch, & driving ongoing adoption.
Youll be responsible for crafting external messaging & positioning. Youll partner with a number of cross functional teams to build truly local products & marketing campaigns. When it comes time to bring a new product or feature to market, youll have the chance to define what marketing success looks like & sculpt the channel strategy that will make it possible, partnering across the marketing organization to bring the strategy to life.
For over a decade Squarespace has helped not only define the progression of web design, but has made it accessible to anyone with an idea or passion. Were seeking a Product Marketing Manager with a genuine passion for design & a commitment to helping our customers succeed. This position is based in our New York City headquarters & reports directly into the Group Product Marketing Manager, New Ventures.
- Develop product positioning & messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Be responsible for a consistent product voice everywhere from marketing campaigns to within the product itself
- Define & own the go-to-market process for new product features & updates
- Work closely with our internationally focused marketing partners to advocate for locally relevant product updates to give customers around the world the best possible experience
- Build an ongoing, cross-channel marketing strategy for our products that aligns closely with the goals of our Product Management counterparts
- Work closely with our User Experience & Market Research functions to commission projects that will unlock the insights needed to define future product roadmap
- Advise on competitive intelligence, regularly keeping product & marketing stakeholders informed of the latest updates to competitive landscape
- Own reporting, analysis, & communication of marketing activities pertaining to new products & sub-brands
- Actively seek out opportunities to advocate for the inclusion of our CMS products across our companies marketing initiatives
- 3-4 years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of demonstrated success in a product marketing role, ideally in consumer tech or a closely related industry & a global focus
- Proven success launching products or services outside of the US
- Strong project management abilities to plan & execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, & visual
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear & intuitive language
- Analytical, creative, & strategic thinking & a willingness to take calculated risks
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the value Squarespace provides for users
- Growth mindset, adaptability, & a drive for continuous improvement
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.