ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Senior DataOps Engineering Manager to join our greenfield Data Domain in which we are looking ahead to the next phase of our Data Platform across real time data processing & creating machine learning pipelines.
The ideal candidate will have established Software or Data Engineering capabilities, as well as people management experience.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Managing & leading a distributed team of engineers.
- Ensuring the delivery of reliable, timely, & consumable data within an agile software development environment.
- Leading the continual development of the infrastructure behind our data engineering platform.
- Working with other leaders within the company to explore new technologies.
- Implementing strong knowledge of batch & real-time data processing.
- Working with team of engineers & helping implement cloud-based data infrastructure (Preferrably AWS).
What we're looking for in our next teammate
We are looking for someone who can exercise & develop their core leadership skills both from a technical & people management point of view & has a passion for imparting knowledge & a proven ability to grow a team & lead it to success.
- A strong background in technology, with experience in data engineering, data warehouse development, or software development looking to move into the big data environment.
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams, including Project Managers & other stakeholders to define the roadmaps for data products & translating this into user stories.
- Ability to manage multiple projects across all product verticals & coordinate delivery activities.
- A background in people management, helping engineers advance their careers.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.