CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a sharp & driven Copywriter who will play a key role in CLEARs growing creative team. Were looking for someone gritty, creative, & with a passion for wow-ing current & potential members through captivating, on-brand communications.
What You Will Do:
- Concept & write ad campaigns, headlines, body copy for all marketing assets including brand & performance marketing copy, nurture email campaigns, social posts, website, app & more, with the goal of increasing engagement
- Define & collaboratively develop the CLEAR brand voice, evolving & ideating with the team, across multiple channels
- Contribute to the content strategy of the digital experience across web & native apps
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects & schedules
- Collaborate cross functionally with team members to bring their content needs to life
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years+ of professional writing experience, at an ad agency and/or in house creative team, preferably both B2B & B2C
- Youre an expert at distilling marketing challenges & business goals down into focused creative briefs
- Youre a storyteller, with a love of words & a passion for translating the CLEAR brand into actionable copy. You can think beyond the written word & help tell the best stories through photography & video too
- Critical attention to detail
- You write with purpose, adopting an engagement-driven lens
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a deadline-driven, matrixed environment
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, across a range of levels & business groups
- Bachelor's Degree