Coming on board to a team within the Appian Corporate department means you'll be doing work that directly impacts the overall business. We are a people-first organization, all committed to providing a first-class employee experience. Our top priority is ensuring our people & the business are equipped with the tools, resources, & processes needed to thrive. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
We are looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to oversee the day-to-day & long-term strategic plans for compensation needs across Appian. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Total Rewards, this role will play an integral part in the creation, implementation & maintenance of Appians job architecture & compensation structures. This person will spearhead the compensation function for our fast growing, tech company & is a huge opportunity to make a meaningful impact. Really owning the process from start to finish, collaborating with various departments & senior level leadership, & bringing fresh ideas & concepts to the table that are taken seriously & quickly implemented.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Strong knowledge of compensation concepts & practices, including benchmarking & job pricing
- In depth understanding of regulatory environments, including legal statutes & FLSA determinations, & the ability to maintain compliance of Appians compensation programs
- Ability to act as a strategic partner to HRBPs, business leaders, & Talent Acquisition
- To assist in the implementation & maintenance of Appians job architecture & compensation structures
- To review & evaluate job descriptions & salary offers, & assist in the administration of annual bonus calculation, compensation review & increase cycles
- Proactively evaluate pay practices for alignment with internal & external equity & pay trend
- Experience coordinating data submission for compensation surveys; Radford global salary surveys preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge & skills
- Knowledge of Workday HRIS & survey management systems, highly preferred
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Well immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong & growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth & development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning & Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, & tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Compensation or related field, preferably with a global organization
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.