About the role
As a Pricing & Inventory Program Manager, youll be at the center of the design & maintenance of ClassPass product portfolio. The Pricing & Inventory team is responsible for all pricing activities within the Company, from pricing optimization of our existing packages & features, to creatively using our inventory & dynamic pricing capabilities, to testing new customer packages, to helping the company iterate & continue to become a leading, international fitness brand.
Youll need to not only think strategically about the implications of your recommendations for all three of our constituencies (our users, our studio partners, & ClassPass itself), but also be comfortable getting your hands dirty to launch scrappy beta tests, measure results, & iterate in-market. You should expect to interact directly with ClassPass leadership to get buy-in on your plan & test proposals, & will need to coordinate cross-functionally across all parts of ClassPass to execute these initiatives.
- Analyze user behavior data & external market data to develop innovative user facing plan & packaging strategies
- Formulate scrappy in-market beta test plans & lead cross-functional teams to execute & iterate on those tests.
- Present plans & results directly to our CEO & Leadership Team for debate & approval of major strategic initiatives
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, PE, VC, or in an operations / strategic planning role at a tech company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions & their impact
- Advanced Excel modeling skills & knowledge of economics fundamentals
- SQL, Looker and/or Tableau skills a plus
- Demonstrated experience & excellence in leading complex & cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication & leadership skills with the ability to distill complex issues & detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, & a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Functional expertise in B2B and/or B2C companies; eCommerce experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.