Architizer seeks an experienced business leader to drive the strategic development & execution of innovative, multi-disciplinary programming in partnership with leading brands in the architecture, technology, & lifestyle worlds.
- Ownership of Media Group from strategic, operational, financial, & cultural perspective including the development of sales, marketing, product, & editorial teams.
- Lead the Ideation & Development of Saleable, Executable Programming Concepts
- Evaluate & Evolve Existing Products (Ex: Annual A+Awards Program, "Rendering to Reality" Lecture Series, Product Seeding, eBooks)
- Identify & Package New Products (Ex: Architecture + Technology Conference)
- Build Strategic Partnerships that elevate the Architizer Brand & Mission
- Oversee Event Production & Post-Sale Account Management
- Collaborate with Internal Leadership & Team Leads
- Manage Relationships with External Partners & Vendors
- Develop & Deliver Post-Event Reporting for Brand Partners
- Operational oversight of the Media Group
- Oversee Hiring, Training, & Onboarding
- Define Performance Metrics & Team KPIs
- Establish Best Practices & Operational Guidelines
- You have experience leading world-class event, programming, or experiential functions.
- You have hands-on experience in end-to-end event production with thought-leading brands.
- You have domain expertise in Architecture & Design.
- Bonus: You have experience working in high-growth, tech-focused, creative environments.
- Were transforming a trillion dollar industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry & its growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- Were a technology company with deep roots in architecture & design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online & offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around the world.
- Were built the largest online community of Architects. Architizer connects an engaged global community of 25,000 firms & 200,000 practicing architects.
- We're democratizing great design. We're taking architecture mainstream with the A+Awards, the definitive global architectural award program with 90+ categories, 300+ judges, 100k public votes, & more than 150M media impressions via coverage in CNN, WSJ, The Washington Post, Buzzfeed, Al Jazeera, Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Cultured, ARTINFO, & more.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis & creativity. Were a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. We offer: Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Health Insurance, 401(K) Retirement Plan with Matching, Paid Vacation, Paid Parental Leave, & More.
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.