You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin & supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet & health goals. Delivered with a touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 & is based in New York City. (And were excited to meet you.)
What you'll do:
As the Operations Analyst, you will dive deep into processes & data sets, identify issues & areas for improvement, & create thoughtful solutions to help us build a more efficient operation within our Fulfillment Center. Reporting to our Head of Operations, youll partner closely with our Engineering, Data Science, Customer Experience, & Physical Product teams to craft, automate, & optimize fulfillment processes, driving scalability & making a significant impact on the Care/of customer experience.
- Build & own operational KPI metrics dashboards to help the Operations team connect the dots & make data-driven decisions
- Analyze & optimize product, inbound, packaging & shipping costs & apply this knowledge to influence future product roadmap & sourcing decisions
- Proactively spot bugs & operational inefficiencies; make recommendations to improve processes & deliver a better customer experience
- Lead special strategic initiatives across the organization that drive margin growth & process improvements
Who you are:
- The owner of a bachelors degree, preferably with a quantitative focus
- Backed by 1-3 years of experience in a highly analytical role, ideally in operations or management consulting
- Highly proficient in writing Excel queries (SQL a plus)
- Armed with a demonstrated track record of translating business goals into metrics & building dashboards & visualizations using BI tools
- Experienced in using data to inform decisions & working cross-functionally to solve ambiguous problems, seeing them through completion
- Willing to roll-up your sleeves to take on the nitty-gritty executional tasks that come with an early-stage start-up