Who are we?
Vestwell believes that all Americans should have easy access to a retirement account which is why weve created a digital platform that makes it simpler to offer & administer 401(k) plans. By combining the expertise of an advisor with the sophistication of a technology provider, weve modernized the retirement offering while removing traditional friction points. As a result, advisors get an easy button for expanding their business, employers get a cost effective solution without the administrative burden, & employees get a user friendly portal that helps them achieve their long term saving goals.
With backing from leading Fintech & Finserv investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of change in the $11 trillion 401(k) market. Our team believes in the mission weve set out to achieve & were working hard to get there. Were ambitious, honest, thoughtful, & fun. Oh, & were really good at ping pong.
Who are we looking for?
Vestwell is looking to hire a talented Product Support Engineer with 4+ years experience to join our growing tech team in New York City. You are first & foremost a problem solver, focusing on improving software quality as well as providing the best experience possible for our users. Coding plays a crucial role in your support tool box, from developing internal tools, enhancing existing features, eliminating bugs, & R&D for how we can better help improve, automate, & scale our operational processes.
Youre a great fit for our team if you balance thinking through edge cases meticulously & planning for future growth & change well. Most of all, you must be passionate about what you create & about the impact it can have. That matters to us, a lot.
What Youll Be Doing At Vestwell?
- Provide high quality, scalable support for the Vestwell Platform
- Engage with the operations & engineering teams to build, drive & improve our production support tools & processes
- Design & develop internal tooling to measure & accelerate our internal & external technical support channels
- Design & build tools to improve & enhance operational processes, & Developer/QA experience
- Be the point of contact for the Financial Operations team & Developers, managing technical product issues & escalations, delivering the highest level of Developer satisfaction
- Build product insights from Developer experience/sentiments & work with cross-functional partners to take appropriate action
- Provide technical leadership on supportability requirements to cross-functional initiatives
- Properly document solutions to clearly communicate requirements, roles, & responsibilities to business & technical users