The Segment Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for pipeline generation & acceleration campaigns targeting top verticals (healthcare, financial services & manufacturing), competitors, & Tanium-aligned business initiatives. This role will partner closely with product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, & the demand execution team to conceptualize & plan integrated programs, determine & measure goals & objectives, align cross-functional teams, & execute demand creation campaigns.
The ideal candidate enjoys being in a hands-on role & is both analytics-driven & strategic. Were looking for someone with superb project management skills & deep experience activating cross-channel campaigns, including webinars, SEM, social media, content syndication, email, & more. The ideal candidate is well-versed in campaign planning, defining & measuring success criteria, execution, budgeting, & attribution reporting.
The position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing & is a member of the Global Campaigns Team.
What youll do:
- Plan, develop, & execute demand creation campaigns aimed at specific segments & target accounts tied to vertical, competitive landscape, business initiative, and/or buyer persona.
- In partnership with product marketing & content teams, develop campaign messaging & assets aligned to groups of targeted accounts (specific verticals, segments, etc.) & activate one-to-few & one-to-many demand creation campaigns.
- Develop & execute innovative online & offline campaign strategies & tactics, including display, web, social media, SEM, email, nurture, direct mail, & more.
- Collaborate with the digital & field marketing teams to activate cross-channel, multi-touch campaign programming.
- Establish KPIs aligned to MBOs & track performance/success. Measure, analyze, & adjust campaigns in-flight based on performance.
- Prepare marketing reports & post-program analysis summarizing campaign results.
Were looking for someone with:
- BA or BS preferably in communications, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2B campaign design, integrated marketing, & demand generation
- Hands-on experience developing, executing, & optimizing integrated marketing campaigns, including social, digital, search, display, & content creation
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end integrated campaigns
- Proven experience developing high ROI demand generation campaigns
- Analytical minded with understanding of SiriusDecisions Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent writing skills with experience in landing page, email, & ad copywriting
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership & accountability
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.