Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
Service Design Systems Administrators design, build, & support the technical systems & processes utilized by the Member Support team. Analysts collaborate across the business to design internal processes & tools.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs & preventing problems & errors; leveraging automation & self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic & resolution success; & building & implementing highly effective & efficient assisted service approaches.
The Service Design team is part of the Membership team & is rooted in crafting Support experiences that impress members every time. We obsess over every interaction that a Member has with us & design for delightful & low effort resolution. Peloton is evolving all the time, & our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human & direct way. We are data-driven, collaborative, & understand how to drive the best outcomes for both our Members & the Membership team.
- Design, build, & support process, procedures, & systems for support-related workflows to create intentionally efficient & easy to use methods for delivering positive impact for support & service teams.
- Recognize & solve gaps in our current systems designs & optimize tools to craft optimal team experiences & drive efficiency.
- Develop controls & risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity & prevent service failures.
- Partner with cross-functional systems owners to collaborate & manage the flow of data in between all business systems.
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance & identify opportunities for improvements
- Evangelize information security throughout the organization, designing processes & systems with strong protection in mind.
- Maintain a change log of system changes & their impact on the business.
- Minimum of two years experience in a systems administrator role
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, & integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders; comfortable collaborating with others
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Risk management, standards, & policies formulation experience preferred
- Zendesk and/or Talkdesk experience preferred
- ITIL and/or Project Management experience preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.