ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group is looking for a results-driven, highly organized, & data-savvy Growth Product Manager to join the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product, design, growth, data science, & CRM to maximize conversion & revenue throughout our acquisition funnel & customer lifecycle.
You'll help drive product strategy across multiple retailers from a growth perspective & bring insights on funnel optimization mechanics using quantitative & qualitative approaches. Your experience will also inspire experimentation & lateral thinking.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design & execute data-driven experiments to drive user growth, with a focus on CRO/landing page optimization
- Create & scope new product ideas that optimize our funnel & retention
- Collaborate with design, marketing & engineering to propose new features
- Track & define product metrics to regularly deliver insights back to the team
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on key growth metrics
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- At least 3 years of product management or growth experience (computer science a bonus!)
- Experience with A/B testing & optimization on landing pages
- Experience working with designers & engineers
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs & complex funnels
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers & other key stakeholders to design & execute against the evolving business needs
- Bonus: a love for theatre
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.