Harrys is adding a new Recruiting Coordinator to our growing People team. This person will play a key role in helping us hire the best talent for Harrys. Our Recruiting Coordinators work closely with recruiters, hiring managers & interviewers to provide an amazing candidate experience. Whether its through the phone, video (Google Meet, Zoom) or onsite (virtually these days!), theyve got it covered.
*NOTE: this role will be temporary to start, with the opportunity for permanent hire*
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build & support the Harry's team at large in innovative ways. We have developed a robust hiring philosophy & thoughtful processes that provide the backbone for us to scale with the growing Harry's team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, humble, & curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will support the recruiting function & play a critical role in building the Harry's team. You will guide candidates through the recruiting process at Harry's by coordinating onsite & phone interviews, ensuring each person has a seamless experience. Additionally, you will support the recruiting function overall by owning key projects such as employer branding events, driving the candidate referral program, & more!
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the schedules for all interviews with speed, efficiency & without errors.
- Ensure all areas of the recruiting coordination process are scheduled perfectly with loose ends tied up.
- Create a great experience for every candidate & internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership & pride in getting candidates in as quickly as possible & pushing back on interview teams, if needed.
- Ensure all recruiting process materials are up to date & accurately reflect our process.
- Take ownership of our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) & other tools
- Create job posts & ensure postings are accurate & clear
- Ensure that all candidates are properly managed throughout the entire recruiting process
- Act as a scribe at debriefs.
- Participate & execute on adhoc recruiting projects.
This should describe you:
- 0-1 years of experience, with an interest in the Recruiting / People team
- Detail oriented - you make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Insanely organized - you have lists, systems, & processes to keep everything around you running smoothly.
- Strong communicator - you have strong written communication skills, feel confident in your ability to work independently, & communicate through email & other online platforms
- Positive & upbeat - you convey positive energy & warmth instantly.
- Ultimate team player - you always want to help out & there is no job too big or too small.
- Calm under pressure - you know how to prioritize & actively come with & drive to solutions, exhaust all possible options, proactively understand priorities & act with a constant sense of urgency.
- Open & honest - you give & receive feedback & action on it.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the processes around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- Sense of humor - we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to our Principal Recruiter.
- The Recruiting Team to manage the hiring of the Harry's Team at large, & to support & improve the recruiting process.
- Hiring managers & interviewers to ensure that they are prepared for interviews
- Candidates to make sure that they have an amazing experience.
- The People Team to provide input on people-related processes & programs (i.e. onboarding, training, etc.).
- The Harry's Team more broadly to support our exciting growth.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.