Introduction to Demandbase:
The world's largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we're as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a critical role for the success of our Services team & company. This resource services as a technical product expert to help navigate customers' more complex areas, such as integration & customization. The TAM will be strong project management skills, technical prowess & strong knowledge & experience across the following B2B related applications:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, FreshSales or other B2B CRM applications
- Focus in the area of Salesforce automation (SFA), Lead Management & Marketing
- MAP (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, FreshMarketer, Silverpop, Act-on or related B2B focused MAP
- Focus on marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing & campaigns automation
What youll be doing:
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on Demandbases architecture & the marketing technology space.
- Partner closely with the customer account team (Account Executive, Growth Account Director & Customer Success Manager) to drive & strengthen the customer relationship
- Work closely with customers & the customer account team to solve complex technical needs
- Provide technical consultations for architecture integration & service optimization
- Manage technical feature requests & requirements that are key to the customers success & process workflow
- Develop a trusted- technical advisor relationship with customers & provide recommendations based on the Demandbase solution to address their business needs
- Educate, train, & support our clients to ensure optimum utilization of our product suite
What were looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing technical role
- Solid understanding of CRM & Marketing Automation solutions
- Experience articulating complex technical topics, diplomatically addressing customer concerns, while providing consistent & high levels of customer satisfaction & retention in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Technical Account Manager or Solutions/Sales Engineering experience is preferred
- Proven ability to provide a quick resolution to problems
- Project Management / PMP skills preferred by not required
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.