Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our talent acquisition team reach its peak as Splash continues growing. In this role, you will engage directly with internal & external stakeholders to facilitate a smooth hiring process & provide an excellent candidate experience. You will develop a deep understanding of the full cycle recruiting process & have the opportunity to take on more responsibility over time as you come to recognize the nuances of building & maintaining great teams. Success in this role requires a high degree of organization, strong communication skills, creative thinking & the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain organization of our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Manage & monitor all candidate communication; onsite visits & correspondence
- Execute virtual onsite interviews for candidates
- Assist in planning external recruiting events (career fairs, hiring events etc.)
- Recommend & implement improvements to hiring process, both for internal stakeholders & candidates
- Learn to effectively source great candidates (if you haven't done so before we will teach you!)
- Participate in other adhoc recruiting & HR related projects to help scale the function
- A record of academic achievement (BA/BS required) & keen intellectual ability
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people
- Exemplary organizational skills & attention to detail
- High personal integrity & ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to multitask, manage priorities, & anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation & success
- 1-2 years in a recruiting coordination or similar position
- Experience using Greenhouse (Applicant Tracking System)
- Sourcing experience is a strong plus
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at