Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
What Youll Do:
- Build out differentiated mobile app experiences
- Contribute to architectural design discussions
- Mentor teammates on best practices
- Build out release architecture, integration tests, & tooling
- Collaborate with a UX team to build accessible, user-friendly features
- Regularly ship changes to a mobile app with millions of users
Who You Are:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with React or React Native
- Experience with third party integrations & implementations
- Proficient at developing well-structured, performant web applications
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
- Passionate about performant, extensible code
- Self-led, capable of working with little direction
- Skilled communicator with a collaborative spirit
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Objective-C & other mobile technologies is a plus
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.