Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Associate Director,Mobile Ad Operationsto join our growing team in Redwood City.
The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical & creative thinking with strong communication skills.This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences & coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
You will support the day-to-day management of mobile publishers & provide world-class customer service with your troubleshooting experience in mobile ad serving.
As PubMatic's products & services evolve, thisSubject Matter Expert stays at the forefront of mobile monetization strategies to ensure ourmobile publisher onboarding +optimization processes are well defined & implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Serve as the SME for Mobile publisher onboarding & optimization best practices
- Liaise between US Customer Success team, Mobile Product team & Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize & Mobile monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around Mobile monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations & deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management & engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher & Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal & external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in & contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues & product support opportunities
- Local day trips to client sites for strategic & quarterly business review meetings
- 6+ years of Android & iOS in-app experience in your most recent roles
- Demonstrated experience working with mobile SDKs supporting monetization
- Prior experience with supporting publishers is a plus
- Deep knowledge of in-app ad serving & rich media ads
- Experience in competitive analysis across the mobile ecosystem
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP, Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK & various ad formats/ad platforms
- Knowledge of mobile ad servers + platforms such as MoPub, InMobi & Google Ad Manager; exposure to DFP or Sizmek is a plus
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment
- Proficiency in Excel with pivot tables + vlookup
- Experience with MS Access; SQL & other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies & their root causes
- Experience with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles logor Chrome Inspector
- Open to leadership of a localAd Ops team in Redwood City
Personal Characteristics & Competencies
- Proactive & self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail & extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation: you will design +buildan optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability,problem solvingand analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized & structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.