Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, & we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy & disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first & only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale big data & machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simons unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build & maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, & an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that champions these core values we would love to hear from you.
Do you want to work with experienced product & design professionals on a product that will push your craft to the next level?
Product Designers at Simon tackle complex user problems with carefully crafted systems, workflows, & interfaces. We do research & discovery, prototyping, workflow exploration & definition, UI design, & usability testing on collaborative, multidisciplinary teams of designers, product managers, & engineers.
As one of the first designers on our rapidly growing team, youll help establish our processes & culture while working on a product that makes users lives easier & businesses more successful.
What Youll Do
Were looking for a senior-level designer to help us take the user experience of our SaaS application to the next level. Youll be responsible for designing intuitive & accessible new product functionality, building products for non-technical users that incorporate data science into marketing workflows.
Some things youll do in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Running user research projects independently or in partnership with a product manager
- Conducting usability tests with users & iterating on your designs to address findings
- Implementing, maintaining, & evolving our design system
- Planning & facilitating cross-functional co-creation & ideation workshops
- Presenting designs, concepts, & proposals to customers, leadership, & the company at large
- Working closely with engineers to understand the technology powering your designs
Were looking for product designers with expertise in user-centric design processes & proven visual, interface, & user experience design skills. Were also looking for the following:
- 5+ years of professional experience in product design
- 2+ years of experience designing for B2B web applications on desktop devices
- Ability to design solutions for complex, highly technical problems
- Proven background in prototyping & usability testing
- Experience conducting user research for problem discovery & solution validation
- Experience building, maintaining, or contributing to design systems
- Strong sense of curiosity & desire to learn
- Humble, no-ego approach to your work
- Enthusiastically collaborative nature & experience collaborating cross-functionally
Additionally, while not required, were keeping our eyes peeled for these bonus skills:
- Experience designing technical products, developer tools, or enterprise software
- Knowledge of database technology & experience writing SQL
- Data visualization experience
Simon Data is based in New York, but this position is open to fully remote candidates.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.