Birchbox was founded in 2010 to redefine the way consumers discover & shop for beauty & grooming. The company quickly grew from an exciting idea to a business that has materially shaped the beauty industry: weve activated an enormous group of underserved, untapped consumers, awakening their relationship with beauty & grooming by making the experience relevant, easy & fun. Our innovation isnt the simple concept of delivering a box of samples its understanding that although not everyone is passionate about beauty & grooming, everyone still deserves to have a great experience finding, trying & buying it.
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. See here to find out how Birchbox is making a difference.
We are looking for a community manager to support our social media efforts in Spain, the United Kingdom & Ireland. At Birchbox, marketing plays a vital role in bringing the customer experience to life: from concepting new features & crafting the details to testing & iterating after launch. The ideal candidate is experienced in managing & building a community, a natural problem solver, eager to learn new skills & passionate about the customer experience.
This role reports to the Social Media Manager & plays a key role on a lean, fast-moving, & innovative team.
- Support our Social Media team with community management: manage & solve questions/issues on our social media profiles (Instagram & Facebook)
- Create, implement & update our standards of customer service in social media
- Measure & analyse feedback so we can continue growing & engaging with our community
- Monitor all content linked to Birchboxs social media profiles (tags & shared content from influencers, partners, brands etc.) to establish direct & frequent communication with our customers
- Stay up to date with latest trends to innovate in content, strategy & customer service
- Build a strong relationship with our customers in a creative & interactive way
- Native in Spanish & Fluent in English
- Experience in social media customer service
- Ability to work independently & in a team setting
- Highly organised
- Experience working with project management tools such as Trello, Asana, etc. is a plus