The Business Development Representative(BDR) role will be a vital part of our team to fuel growth & will report to the Business Development Lead.
We are looking for a sharp & innovative professional to lead market research & business development within an assigned region of the U.S.. You are a highly competent writer & researcher, intelligent, ambitious, hard working, creative, resilient, & above all, coachable.
You will receive continuous support from some of the most experienced sales professionals in the SaaS space. You will be responsible for driving sales pipeline across a defined set of named accounts in key verticals: Retail, Health & Fitness, Technology, Travel/Hospitality, Telco & Financial Services. This is a green field opportunity as ActionIQ currently has no natural competitors.
- Develop new business opportunities from inbound & marketing-generated leads
- Identify target accounts for new outbound sales campaigns
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic outreach
- Meet target quota related to number of qualified opportunities
- Report, track, & manage sales activities & results using Salesforce.com
- Play an active role in the creation & iteration of team processes
This is a great opportunity to be an early member of a high performing sales team at a fast growing technology company. The BDR program is a 12 to 18 month program in which you will:
- Create excellent customer experiences
- Learn customer-centric sales skills
- Become an expert in ActionIQs product & the industry at large
Upon completion of this program, team members have opportunities to move into roles across the organization, especially in direct sales, customer success, marketing, & sales operations.