CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Head of Marketplace is responsible for driving growth & adoption of CLEARs biometric identity platform across marketplace businesses of all types. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to lead an area of growth that will be transformative for CLEARs growth trajectory.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect & build pipelines to establish product partnerships that unlock transformative experiences for our partners in a manner consistent with CLEARs growth strategy
- Leverage your deep expertise & industry knowledge to originate & manage business development opportunities at the most senior levels of partner companies
- Articulate & evangelize the value of our biometric identity platform & its evolving capabilities to prospective partners, contextualize its application, utility & functionality, & ultimately drive conversion & adoption by organizations & operators at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage complex deal negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation for a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Deeply understand our potential marketplace partners challenges & needs, while collaborating with Product, Program & Engineering to inform our product roadmap in a way that drives continuous topline growth, deeper engagement & utilization, & continually improved experiences for our marketplace partners
Who You Are:
- 12+ years professional experience including business development, operations & security, ideally with a focus on innovation & growth at a market-leading product organization (added bonus: familiarity with identity-related products & problems)
- Experience negotiating complex deal structures with savvy counterparties to create mutual value
- Dexterity interfacing with a complex array of stakeholders at partner companies across functions including c-suite executives, product, technology, privacy, security, marketing & finance
- Track record of success in a product-oriented organization demonstrated through specific metrics & performance numbers
- Experience using data to identify opportunities & improve team performance
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations & building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Youre mission-centric & motivated by performance metrics & KPIs
- A lockstep vision of CLEARs potential to disrupt this space