Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
What will you do?
- Interact directly with customers to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot & resolve data & product interface problems
- Use problem-solving, critical-thinking & multi-tasking skills to maximize productivity & efficiency
- Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components & application functionality
- Use troubleshooting experience to create & update our team Knowledge-base articles, Troubleshooting Guides, FAQs, & other related support collateral.
- Unparalleled passion for assisting customers by addressing their business/technical challenges
- Passion for the web, open-source, & for helping others
- Evidence of a curious mind
- Ready to challenge status quo
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development & demonstrable Drupal 7/8 skills a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack & comfort using the command line / bash.
- Strong written & verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Why Acquia Support?
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team with a lot of energy & opportunities to work collaboratively with others, both in Support & across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings & customer experiences.
- We're not a call centre. Acquia is looking for engineers, not someone to just answer the phone. We provide opportunities to constantly learn & grow your technical skills while solving sophisticated challenges involving cloud technology.
- When we say work/life balance, we mean it. Paid quarterly on-call, & a liberal vacation policy mean a role where you can have a life, not just a job you can live with.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, & purpose within a globally inclusive working team.
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging & appreciating efforts, contributions, & compromises. Recognises the common purpose of the team & respects team decisions.
- Demonstrates integrity by aligning Acquia's values with behaviours.
- Demonstrates that they are more concerned with doing the right thing than being right. Acts courageously & does the right thing, even when it's hard to do.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees & their families in maintaining both a healthy body & a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, & much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.