ServiceChannel is the leading cloud-based service automation platform for facilities management. We offer a single platform to source, procure, manage & pay for repair & maintenance services from commercial contractors. We are a high growth, late stage startup with fantastic product-market fit, & trusted by more than 500 global brands like Cole Haan, Bloomin Brands, CVS Health, Louis Vuitton, Allbirds, & Under Armour. We are committed to creating a great product for our customers & a great work environment for our employees to succeed professionally & personally, landing us on Wealthfront's Career-Launching Companies List for the second year in a row.
The Senior Technical Consultant is a client facing role that will provide technical expertise & excellent customer service to our clients across the globe. In this role you will be responsible for the conceptualization & execution of all technical integrations ServiceChannel has to offer, as well as collaborating with both internal & external customers & partners.
- Create proof-of-concepts demonstrating the value of the particular technology/product to clients.
- Work with customers who have specific integration needs using the ServiceChannel API developer portal (including working with partners on beta programs).
- Evaluate & review clients technical architecture to ensure positive experience in usage of ServiceChannel API.
- Create workflow diagrams that are visually appealing & provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, etc), clients, & partners as needed.
- Become a generalist & product expert on the ServiceChannel platform.
- Document integration points & integration flows for customers as needed.
- Create specification documents to be shared with internal & external cross functional teams.
- Work with customers to understand their needs & in turn formulate an official scope of work in support of those needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field with 8+ years professional experience
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server)
- Experience with API development (REST, JSON)
- Experience with EDI/cXML
- Experience with SAML SSO
- Experience with flat file interfaces
- General knowledge of Facilities & Real Estate
- Experience with various accounting/ERP platforms (SAP, Oracle, Workday, Peoplesoft)
- Excellent communication skills & experience working with remote team members
- Excellent project management skills & willing to work in fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn & try out new technologies
- Generalist attitude
- Ability & willingness to travel as needed
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Data Warehousing/BI experience
- Familiarity with IoT landscape
- Experience working on products that utilize indoor mapping
- Experience working with full-stack cloud-based code (.NET)
Why Work for Us?
Our work environment is dynamic, collaborative, & entrepreneurial - We are firm believers in working to live & not living to work. Dont get us wrong, we work hard & do what it takes to get the job done, but we value a healthy work/life balance & have a lot of fun along the way. Our company is filled with foodies, music lovers, travelers & sports nuts. We are looking for energetic, positive, creative problem solvers who dont mind digging in & getting their proverbial hands dirty.
In addition to striving to create the best possible environment for our ServiceChannel team members, we also support them outside of work as well through generous medical, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, a flexible time-off policy, & paid parental leave. Our greatest benefit, however, is our amazing ServiceChannel team!