Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
In a few words
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be part of the corporate IT Team in Paris, reporting to the Network & System Administrator.
At Contentsquare, the IT team's role is to provide tools & services to facilitate the job of our employees. Your expertise will apply in the design & deployment of IT department Cloud projects.
Other Cloud projects involving other departments are to be expected (such as Business Intelligence, Marketing, Product...)
You will work in close collaboration with the IT Project Manager & Security Team.
On a typical day, you will:
• Design, test & deploy Cloud projects
• Define a strategy that will allow maintaining an automated & a scalable infrastructure
• Be able to provide an estimation of tasks & sub-tasks (Reporting)
• Be asked to schedule & summarize deliverables, communicate the updated status of the ongoing projects
• Define process for the helpdesk to be able to perform first-line support, technical checks & maintenance actions on the platform
• Be responsible to consolidate the IdP platform (OneLogin) with existing & future applications
Some examples of projects you may manage:
• Implementation of a new BI infrastructure (back-end, data sources, database)
• Replace third-party IdP within application stack by the corporate IdP
• Implement ETL & scripting engine
• Deploy a request/validation workflow for Cloud work Orders
We'd love to meet you:
• Fluent in English (C1 level at least) - French will be a strong bonus!
• +3 years experience as a DevOps Cloud or Cloud Engineer
• You know how to deploy & maintain infrastructure in one of the following public cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
• You know at least one of the following orchestration technology: Puppet, Terraform, Chef, Ansible
• You are no stranger to some or all of the following acronyms: ETL, SAML, idP, IAM, 2FA, MFA, IPSec, ELB