Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role
The Customer Success Manager will play an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The SecurityScorecard Customer Success team not only manages relationships & delights customers they also understand our customers organizational goals & unique challenges to help them operationalize our platform to support & improve their entire process & security program.
In this role, you'll own & manage customer relationships, ensuring customer happiness & communicating the value of our product to drive deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity, our products, services, & best practices to proactively provide support & guidance to our customers.
- Deep Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability & desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain & professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals & operate well in a data driven environment
- Design success for our customers from the beginning. From onboarding/implementation through renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way.
- Advocate for & be the voice of your customer
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the SecurityScorecard platform & the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- Lead strategic conversations with customers to align our platform as a solution to their business challenges & goals with the intent to renew & expand the partnership.
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs & cybersecurity domain experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience as supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar role
- 5+ years total professional experience
- Experience navigating large enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success in new customer kickoffs, ensuring renewals, & expanding ARR through up-selling, & cross-selling current clients
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.