As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to Business Operations Director, this role will drive operational reporting & analysis for the Technology organization as part of Technology Planning & Business Operations team.
We are seeking a Sr. Analyst, Business Operations & Analytics who enjoys digging into the numbers in an effort to drive operational performance, in a complex, matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly collaborative team player who is proactive at identifying & resolving issues. This individual contributor position is based out of our Foster City, CA office.
How you will make an impact:
- Provide analytical support to the Technology organization to drive growth & enable meaningful decisions for the business.
- Deliver analysis including payment service analysis, application analysis, & other ad hoc analysis
- Implement & monitor Key Performance Indicators of processes newly implemented
- Lead the way in improving how we deliver data, including scorecard automation or creating dashboards to enable self-service reporting
- Reinforce adherence to metric definitions & data sources across all teams
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7-10 years of experience in Finance, analytics, measurement, or related quantitative field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Ability to mine & analyze large sets of data, articulate trends, & present actionable insights
- Strong presentation & storytelling skills
- Extreme attention to detail & ownership of work product
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team & produce time sensitive deliverables
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work approximately 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.