Health care is hard. At Oscar, were here to make it easier. Our team includes people from a broad range of backgrounds who have joined Oscar to make a frustrating system more accessible, transparent, & human. Marketing is a powerful tool in achieving these goals, helping to make complex information more intuitive & easier to understand.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, youll be part of the Growth Marketing team whose goal is to scale & grow Oscars footprint across new & established markets. As a part of this team, youll directly impact our efforts to grow our broker partners & support strategic marketing partners through collateral, communications & events.
Your day-to-day will include:
- OWN EXECUTION & MEASUREMENT of BROKER EVENTS:
- Coordinate broker event logistics in conjunction with regional sales teams.
- Manage processes to ensure successful events, including legal reviews of venue contracts, venue & F&B selection, event page development, & event recaps
- Track events budget, & ensure scheduled events remain within the allocated spend.
- SUPPORT STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP MARKETING
- Develop initial briefs & copy for sales collateral, including one-pagers, tri-folds, & more.
- Partner closely with our National Sales team on strategy, timelines & deliverables.
- Collaborate with our brand team to execute creative briefs, new concepts & project management against collateral deadlines.
- SUPPORT KEY GO-TO-MARKET INITIATIVES:
- Help collect & prepare market intel & research to inform GTM marketing strategies
- Become an expert on select markets or channels as needed.
- Ensure work maintains consistent Oscar brand tone & voice.
- BECOME AN EXPERT ON OUR DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
- Attend Oscar events for brokers & distribution partners to gain more insights into the industry.
- Understand key market insights related to our health care products & Oscars partner ecosystem.
- Experience planning & managing events. Youve owned & worked events from end-to-end & understand the key workstreams of planning, logistics & clean execution.
- Experience working with cross-functional partners. Youve managed accounts, clients or internal team dynamics & know how to collect feedback & drive to results.
- Experience with marketing engagement & events tools. Youve worked across email marketing platforms, content management systems & Salesforce.
- Top-notch Organizational & Project Management Skills. You dont let the ball drop & hold internal & external stakeholders accountable amidst complex deadlines & dependencies. You love a good Asana board.
- Attention to Detail. You set high-standards for your own work, but also hold those same standards to others.
- Scrappy attitude. You are resourceful in building out processes necessary to do your job well & efficiently. You respond to these types of challenges with patience & tenacity to get the job done.
- Intellectually curious & sense of humor a +
- Health care industry experience is a nice-to-have, but is not a requirement
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.