WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Are you looking for a unique employee experience where you can impact a leading global brands business & the efficiency of an award-winning sales department? The Knot WorldWide is seeking a service-oriented, self-starter (like you!) to join as a Marketing Operations Analyst responsible for the implementation of lead generation campaigns, performance & attribution reporting, sales/marketing support, & leading marketing automation initiatives. Marketing Operations Analyst will collaborate with the B2B & Performance Marketing teams to drive performance of the Local channel & act as a liaison to improve processes, systems, & reporting to exceed goals. You will report to the Senior Manager of Local Operations & work alongside the Local Operations team.
- Manage the day to day operations between Salesforce & Pardot, serving as the point of contact for maintenance, configuration, reporting.
- Support the business through the execution & analysis of marketing efforts, with a particular focus on automation, conversion, & journeys.
- You know Pardot through & through & will successfully identify areas of opportunities to automate the process.
- Act as a liaison between B2B Marketing & Sales for cross functional initiatives & campaigns.
- Establish & maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign & lead management.
- Develop & optimize scoring methodology.
- Build, execute, & manage lead warming & nurturing strategy.
- Manage the execution of segmented nurture campaigns with tailored messaging & content to drive engagement.
- You will have an in-depth understanding & serve as subject-matter expert of email marketing & lead generation/conversion.
SUCCESSFUL [JOB TITLE] CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Bachelors degree with 1-3 years experience in marketing, sales and/or operations
- Power-user of Marketing Automation & CRM platforms (i.e. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Recognized self-starter capable of flourishing in fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Proven track record of building scalable systems & processes that support marketing teams, including conversion tracking & attribution & campaign execution optimization.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to work independently & also well as part of a team
- Strong Excel skills & experience with reporting & data analysis
- Salesforce and/or Pardot Certification preferred but not required
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.