Coop is Norways second largest consumer retail operator, counting over 1250 stores & 28 000 employees across the country. Coop is through their cooperative ownership structure owned by its members, with more than 1,7 million individual owners.
Being an operator in a rapidly changing landscape, we are now setting the foundation to meet the high demands in terms of the development & innovation of digital products & services for our customers. This is why CoopX was founded in 2018, & its our vision to build a world-class product- & technology team that breathes & lives tech & creates products that enrich peoples lives.
To help us on our mission we are expanding our continuously growing team with a Lead Backend Developer, Mobile. Mobile apps are an essential part of CoopX & as a Lead Backend Developer for Mobile, youll have the overall responsibility for the development of Coops mobile platform & our apps. We seek someone who is triggered by ownership & responsibility, who enjoys driving processes forward while coordinating with product managers & the rest of the product teams, but you also love to focus on producing high-quality code.
- Have the overall responsibility for the development of Coops mobile platform & our apps
- Have a weighted focus on the backend of the app & looking into how we should set up our cloud-based mobile platform going forward
- Be our driving force in the development processes & coordinating with product managers, external agencies & other key resources
- Improve & define our mobile platform tech stack together with our Head of Engineering
- Analyze the solutions we have today & decide what can be reused & what we should develop in the future