Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, & internal stakeholders through direct support & scalable solutions. We are a service-centric & analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, & scale through better automation, process & product experience.
As a member of our Community Operations team, you will directly manage a team of 5-10 frontline support Team Members, serve as a mentor & coach, & oversee daily performance. You will interact with other Team Leads to continually drive process innovation & operational excellence across all processes in the Support team. At times, you may also work collaboratively with process improvement, QA, Training, Content, Product Operations, & other cross-functional teams.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Manage, coach, & motivate a team of high-performing support Team Members
- Own overall performance & KPIs of your assigned workflows & Team Members
- Leverage data/analysis to proactively identify problems & risks
- Use reporting/analysis to drive continuous improvement to quality, productivity, & KPIs
- Act as a key point of contact to handle sensitive escalations
- Accountable for coaching of team members for quality & productivity
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years experience working in scaled support and/or complex operations environment
- Deep passion for customer support & operational excellence
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage many projects & priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working autonomously on complex problems
- Experience creating project plans & executing them to completion
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.