Pursuit is a social impact organization that creates transformation where its needed most. Through our intensive, four-year software developer training program, we teach high-need, high-potential adults the technical skills & industry smarts needed to get their first tech jobs, advance in their careers, & become the next generation of leaders in tech. Our graduates are hired by leading companies like Pinterest, Kickstarter, LinkedIn, BlackRock, & JPMorgan Chase, & increase their average annual salaries from $18,000 to over $85,000.
About the Role
Pursuits Growth team is responsible for recruitment & admissions of Fellows, ultimately working to achieve enrollment goals that drive our mission to transform lives. As the Growth Operations Associate you will play a critical role in that process by providing exceptional customer service & experiences to our applicants, facilitating key steps in the process, & owning all potential Fellow communication.
This is an excellent opportunity for an operations, logistics, & customer service guru with strong operational skills to make a clear daily impact on peoples lives. This role will require some non-traditional hours
- Passionate about Pursuits mission & excellent customer experience
- Operationally adept at managing multiple projects & meeting deadlines
- Great communicator with strong writing skills
- Committed to diversity & inclusion, & creating a welcoming community for Fellows, volunteers, & external partners
- Creative yet process- & outcome-driven
- Manage the planning, scheduling & implementation of recruitment events, including information sessions, training, & workshops
- Handle administrative processes associated with each new Fellowship Class Launch
- Provide weekly data analytic reports related to outcomes, strategic goals, process effectiveness, & strategies for engaging prospective students of the different recruitment & admission workflows.
- Own communication for the entire lifecycle of the admissions process with applicants, staff, & volunteers; manage the Admissions Inbox, & communications with applicants
- 2-5+ years working in marketing or recruitment role
- Expertise in Google Suite or Microsoft Excel
- Expertise in online event tools like Eventbrite & Zoom
- Experience with CRM software, especially Salesforce
- Knowledge of Survey Monkey Apply (a plus)
- Understanding of analytic techniques & tools
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm for Pursuits mission
Please note that we are now fully remote due to the Coronavirus, but hope to return to onsite operations at our Long Island City office as soon as it safe to do so.
In addition to competitive compensation, we are happy to provide employees with a range of benefits. Our offerings include premium health, dental, & vision insurance, flexible paid time off, robust 401k matching, & discounted gym memberships.
Our team has a wide range of backgrounds & experiences, & we value the richness that diversity brings to our organization. We welcome new perspectives & affirm that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer.