SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
What You Will Do:
Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Revenue Operations will drive revenue growth of the business through developing & supporting repeatable & scalable processes designed to expand marketplace presence & over-achieve annual revenue targets. The Head of Revenue Operations will create & drive a culture of accountability & achievement for both short-term & long-term goals & objectives across sales, marketing, & customer success departments. Working collaboratively with the CFO & senior management team, the Head of Revenue Operations will articulate, create, lead, & execute SecurityScorecards revenue plans. This is an opportunity to create a revenue operations community within the organization that will drive operational excellence & sustainable process improvement to deliver efficiency across the company.
- Work closely with CFO as a strategic advisor, setting & tracking KPIs, forecasting, budgeting, & hiring cadence.
- Define shared goals between marketing, sales, & success & execute on account-based revenue marketing strategies that efficiently build & accelerate both land & expand pipelines.
- Align strategies & resources across marketing, sales, & customer success to achieve revenue engine goals
- Optimize pipeline management to provide the leadership team & the board with dependable & accurate monthly revenue forecasts
- Coach team to improve performance, reduce sales cycles & time to live, & forecast accuracy. Ensure that all components of the customer value proposition are mapped effectively & serve as an executive sponsor to drive higher close rates & increased average deal value
- Create a culture of continuous learning & training in which wins are shared & replicated, & losses are shared & avoided.
- Ensure product knowledge & sales & success delivery philosophy/strategy are established & understood across the go-to-market organization.
- Identify team processes & skill deficiencies for ongoing training development to drive increased performance & success of reps & customer success managers.
- Decrease time from hire to productivity by leading the development & implementation of a new training/onboarding program.
- Using CRM, optimize processes for scale ensure marketing investments, land & expand, & customer success practices are metrics-driven, provide actionable & accurate information for building, managing, & executing a balanced pipeline that supports the achievement of acquisition, expansion, & renewal targets.
- Develop & implement a comprehensive revenue operations function, including accountability for pipeline management discipline, quota & compensation plan development & tracking, & development & tracking of comprehensive marketing, sales, & success management dashboard.
- Create a culture of strong CRM hygiene, in which if it is not documented it didnt happen, & one where the team is expected to enter complete & accurate data.
- Build high-performing teams & lead them to success by developing repeatable Sales & Customer Success processes.
- Develop staffing plans & hire A players that fit our go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with Product on positioning, enablement, & roadmap priorities.
What You Bring:
You are a self-starter with a willingness to learn, comfortable building a sales structure & team, rolling up your sleeves & engaging directly with prospects, & building relationships. You have experience & comfort working with executives & CFOs & are excited to work for a venture-funded company where your efforts will have an impact & be rewarded.
- 8+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving & implementing revenue growth in SaaS and/or technology sales
- Proven experience developing & executing business strategy
- Significant general management & P&L experience
- History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Strong technical experience with a robust CRM & other commercial tools
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree (preferred)
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.