Do you want to get into the software industry, but life as a coder is not your thing? Think you can break software written by some of your smartest peers? Are you interested in seeing what happens when a company focuses the brightest minds it can find on the quality of its product?
Were looking for interns who are not only adept at abstract problem solving, but on-fire to take control of technology & make it work for them. We offer an internship on the front lines between developer & end user with the opportunity to pick up & run with cutting-edge software while helping us lock down an incredibly high-quality product for our customers. Get in the trenches with fellow developer interns in one of the most fun, all-in, high-velocity environments youll ever experience.
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, & iOS devices that address real customer needs & that SHIP!
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, Software Engineers & other Quality Engineers.
- Join an existing agile development team in our Engineering department, with daily scrums & professional levels of accountability for product quality
- Follow the lifecycle of a software feature, from planning & specification to testing & shipping the final pieces. Ensure Appians high standards for quality are met throughout the process
- Work on projects with your intern peers to leave Appian better than when you found it
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, & much more!
Appian makes building complex software simple. Weve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the worlds toughest business problems. Its exciting & challenging work with exciting & fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person is that you?
- Pursuing B.S. in a STEM major, with GPA 3.7 & above
- Technology savvy - You are the go-to for help on how to harness the power of technology
- Possess strong analytical, communication, & abstract problem solving skills.
- Be team-oriented. Able to take a step back & see the bigger picture, & have a strong commitment to robust solutions
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.