Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for aMarketing Automation Strategistto oversee all global marketing automation systems & processes, including designing, developing, & managing. They will be collaborating with stakeholders across the organization helping to implement & optimize campaigns, including working to maintain & improve the entire lead generation lifecycle for each region. They will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the programs & ensuring integration across departments both locally & regionally. The Marketing Automation Specialist will help drive the marketing team forward by designing experiments to optimize campaigns & finding scalable strategies. This person will work very closely with marketing leadership.
- Oversee the development, growth, & operations of marketing automation programs
- Serve as the lead administrator of marketing journeys, working hands-on within Marketing Automation for regions
- Partner with the product, content, & sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, & constantly iterate & test to drive improvement
- Partner with our Salesforce, Data, & Digital teams to identify methods of leveraging customer data, develop campaigns/journeys that are seamlessly integrated with the product experiences
- Maintain high levels of data organization with fast-growing, high-volume lists & data from multiple sources, including Salesforce & our data warehouse
- Lay out campaign workflows, including validation rules, triggers, alerts, & automated responses
- Define dynamic list criteria & upload data for static lists
- Assist in designing, implementing, & testing a lead scoring system to enable & optimize sales productivity
- Understand the practice of segmentation, utilizing & optimizing first- & third-party data & activation of segments across owned & paid channels
- Responsible for marketing automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email functionality & lifecycle program functionality
- Establish KPIs & configure standard reports & to measure tactic & campaign success as well as business results
- Strong understanding of email/SMS regulations across all relevant regions & ability to enforce internally
- Ask new questions that nobody else is asking & find the right answers
- BS Degree
- 1-3 years experience as a power user of a marketing automation platform
- Must have hands-on experience with Salesforce & a Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot is a plus)
- Experience designing & implementing A/B multivariate tests
- MS Excel proficiency
- Ability to work independently & lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Experience in managing email & marketing automation vendors
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
- Experience with media campaigns & site personalization
- SQL proficiency
- Fluency with languages of statistical analysis a plus (R, Python/NumPy, etc) a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.