Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Marketing Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Marketing Manager?
As a Marketing Manager you will build & execute holistic GTM plans for Taboolas largest market, North America. In this role you will lead end-to-end marketing plans targeting the largest brands, agencies & publishers. While this full-time role is based in NYC or Chicago, candidates must feel comfortable working remotely & collaborating with colleagues across the globe. Were looking for someone who can think strategically while also being able to drive execution.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing position, preferably in a the digital media/adtech space
- Comfortable with remote working in an international environment
- Position includes travel
- A reliable, positive, supportive team player with a passion for collaboration
- An excellent communicator (both written & oral)
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented with proven project management skills
- Data-driven with the ability to set KPIs, track results & apply learnings in real time
- A creative problem-solver who brings fresh ideas to the table & can be flexible; working in a start-up environment where everyday looks different excites you
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop integrated marketing plans for the US to build awareness, generate leads, & retain Taboolas partners & customers
- Collaborate with different internal groups such as the sales, account management, business development & global marketing teams to execute on regional marketing plans
- Lead online & offline marketing activities from end-to-end including: ideation, goal setting, planning, messaging, creative, content & design, launching, & reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboolas product positioning, core advantage & unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- Maintain a pulse on industry events to determine where Taboola should be in the market to create awareness & drive demand for disparate business units & product lines
- Continually & proactively search for new opportunities, partners & technology that improve team efficiency & make Taboola stand-out within our market
- Partner with key internal stakeholders on launching short-and long-term plans for Taboolas brand strategy & positioning that generate brand recognition & market growth
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.