At VillageMD, we're looking for an Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Talent Development team, you will support our Learning Management System in relation to governance, administration & learning experience. In addition, you will manage delivery planning & logistics for learning programs in coordination with central functions. In this role, you will experience a broad exposure to many areas within VillageMD & the opportunity to learn & grow in a fast paced & high-growth environment
How you can make a difference
- Own the implementation & integration of a new Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provide general management of the LMS & other learning technologies including support & routing troubleshooting activities.
- Deploy training across the LMS as required & manage planned or ad hoc system administration activities.
- Develop technical & experiential training resources, including instructional videos, job-aids, how-to guides, & FAQs related to the LMS.
- Collaborate with SMEs to support the diverse & evolving calendar of online events offered through the LMS, including webinars, courses, short & extended online learning programs, micro-learning, synchronous & asynchronous learning.
- Develop best-in-class reporting practices.
- Manage content lifecycle from loading to end-of-life; work with learning leaders to keep content fresh & relevant; identify redundant content.
- Complete quality assurance checks-and-balance; aid in testing features & courses to ensure the best experience for the learner.
- Assist in the development of user surveys & other feedback mechanisms; report findings to key stakeholders.
- Research LMS Learning trends through the LMS community site.
- Assist in the development & execution of communication plans related to the implementation of new systems, enhancements, and/or process changes.
- Support vendor selection & evaluation processes & ongoing management of preferred vendor relationships for other learning technologies & survey tools.
- Manage delivery planning & logistics for learning programs in coordination with central functions.
Skills for success
- Ability to build meaningful relationships across the organization including exercising discretion & maintaining confidentiality with sensitive matters
- Proactive with strong personal initiative as well as highly organized & detail oriented
- Well-developed interpersonal skills & the ability to anticipate needs will be integral to success in this role
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, & a high level of humility are all requirements for successful assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Strong project & program management skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Intermediate learning technology knowledge / skills
- Knowledge of learning standards, procedures & best practices
- Strong analytical / learning measurement skills
Experience to drive change
- Bachelors degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in LMS management, working with LMS platforms required; Docebo or Cornerstone highly desirable
- Proven project management & analytical skills; ability to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues while learning new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into technical requirements & test against those requirements
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a proactive, creative approach while working hands-on
- Excellent interpersonal communication & critical problem-solving skills
- An optimistic outlook & can do attitude
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.