Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform.
Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands.
Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy.
Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment.
The Customer Success organization is at the heart of our business. Our team members are focused on building & maturing our customers Experience Management programs to drive measurable business impact & meaningful improvements to the human experience. Our mission is to tangibly transform our customers organizations, leading to increased retention, growth & maturity, & ultimately building our customers into lifelong Qualtrics champions. We do this through a deep understanding of our customers & their industries, & by optimizing solutions to address their individual challenges utilizing the Qualtrics platform. We touch every phase of the customer lifecycle & work internally to innovate & drive action for our customers.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew & expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities & are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are resourceful when facing challenges, & refuse to give up until our customers succeed. We are now growing our Customer Success team in Paris so this is a great time to build upon on our relationships within our customers in the French market.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will be tasked with:
- Assume revenue responsibility for 8-12 large, strategic customers & understand their businesses to achieve quarterly & annual renewal & expansion targets.
- Define & execute your strategy for maturing & expanding customer accounts by establishing & managing relationships with senior executives at some of the worlds largest enterprises.
- See a problem, solve a problem. Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering & Professional Services to evolve, scale & improve our customers Qualtrics experience.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- Help to build, define, & architect the experience management category, & champion it to the world as one of the fastest growing segments in the experience economy.
- Continue building Qualtrics unique culture by living Qualtrics values (TACOS).
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field.
- 7+ years experience in a combination of consulting, strategy, operations, product management or an equivalent field. Prior experience in management consulting or an advisory role in a related industry is preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully build scalable business operations, track, prioritize, & drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end. This position is expected to utilize data & metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders & external clients.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity & complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, to understand business needs & to communicate & present to Senior Management effectively.
- Ability to consider implications beyond individual customers, thinking holistically about the industry & Qualtrics partnership with the customer business, & anticipating needs for increasing product performance & utility for customers.