Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running, earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000, & we host an annual growth marketing conference where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas. We have a nation-wide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, plus were expanding internationally as we open an office in London.
As a member of Iterable's growing Business Development team, the NYC-based Enterprise Agency Relationship Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, & innovating on relationships within our robust agency ecosystem. Enterprise Agency & Referral Partners play a critical role in Iterable's landscape, & the Enterprise Agency Relationship Manager is tasked with creating & ensuring healthy, effective, & value-oriented results from key Iterable enterprise agency relationships.
You will build new, strong, direct relationships with enterprise agency stakeholders, internal & external with the goal of expanding the scope of the agency relationship as appropriate. Your goal is to displace competitive platforms in favor of the most innovative platform in the world, Iterable. The role is ideal for an individual with very strong communication skills & experience navigating large, enterprise agency organizations to identify key stakeholders & develop global Iterable evangelists.
- Strong familiarity with enterprise email marketing & / or multi-channel marketing automation solutions
- Strong familiarity with enterprise focused agencies, their decision making processes & ability to identify intra-agency influencers & turn them into evangelists
- Proven track record of obtaining commitment & closing agency deals with multiple decision makers in lengthy sales cycles
- Experience working within an agency process to specifically recommend a solution to an agency's client base
- Experience working with internal & external sales teams to drive referrals & closed business
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts including basics around APIs, Data & SAAS platforms
- Possesses a growth mindset & represents Iterable with the highest ethical & professional standards
- Experience using general opportunity tracking & project management tools.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years of experience working with & / or selling into large enterprise agency landscapes
- Significant understanding of Agency Partnerships, Agency Integrations or Technical Business Development
- Strong understanding of the marketing automation platform landscape
- Strong conceptual understanding, if not practical familiarity with marketing technologies like APIs, Webhooks, HTML & other tech associated with product integrations
- Experience using CRM tools
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Great sense of humor & strong sense of humility
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time to awesome places
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, & fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 6/24/2019