Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role
SecurityScorecard is looking for a Field Marketing & Events Coordinator who is dynamic, creative, & analytical to join the demand generation team. This 3 month contractor role presents an excellent opportunity to help build scalable event programs to grow the marketing revenue pipeline for the Enterprise & Commercial business.
You will help plan, promote, & execute an array of marketing events from end-to-end. You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, & the ability to think strategically & orchestrate many moving parts.
- Support the strategy & execution of marketing events (virtual events, trade shows, roundtables, etc.) to drive pipeline & revenue targets across North America.
- Create marketing assets (website offers, email templates, landing pages, banners, etc.) to activate across digital channels to amplify SecurityScorecards event presence.
- Help evaluate & manage external vendors & third-party event co-marketing opportunities
- Drive logistical management for SecurityScorecard events for registration, platform management for digital SSC owned events, & inventory / collateral management.
- Track spend within allocated budget & build effective reports to determine performance & ROI of events.
- Work with cross-functional team members (Design, Sales, MarketingOps, Product Marketing, etc.) to support the orchestration of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Field Marketing Manager to coordinate pre & post event outreach messaging, event booth staffing, & lead flow management to maximize conversions & identify areas of improvement.
- Must have 2+ years of proven experience in B2B event marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- Hands on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, GoToWebinar, Hopin.
- Must be comfortable with reporting & communicating event efforts & impact across the organization.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written & stellar presentation skills.
- Extreme curiosity