Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 450+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team:
Our team is making the world a safer place & helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the way people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams & mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, & our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
What you will do:
The Product Marketing teams mission is to deliver the right product to the right audience using the right messaging. We are looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to work cross-functionally across product, marketing, & sales delivering on SecurityScorecards mission, creating compelling content, & driving outstanding results.
SecurityScorecard is a quickly growing, exciting, & fast-paced environment & we are looking for someone who can be innovative, creative, & turbo-charge our platform growth. Responsibilities include:
- Building & leading successful execution across functional teams of strategic go-to-market plans to bring new features & products to market;
- Developing compelling messaging resonates with SecurityScorecards target audience, including their pain points, buying triggers & purchase process;
- Develop high quality marketing collateral such as solution briefs, white papers, ebooks, video demos, & more with strong writing skills;
- Collaborate effectively across multiple teams & stakeholders, including product management, sales, sales engineering, marketing, sales enablement, executives, & more;
- Drive comprehensive market research using both primary/secondary data to support segmentation, packaging, pricing, positioning, business value decisions;
- Be able to quickly embrace new opportunities & prioritize time effectively
- Identify & support high-value industry events to accelerate industry specific growth for SecurityScorecards Platform;
- Evangelize SecurityScorecards Platform internally & externally in all types of events including conferences, webinars, & more.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience (Security/compliance/marketing/audit equivalent).
- 3-7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B software, cybersecurity & third-party risk management experience preferred
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging & content
- Assertive team player with the ability to positively influence to drive deliverables
- Ability to take complex ideas & simplify them in a way thats accessible
- An understanding of buying cycles across mid-market & large enterprises
- Bachelors degree and/or MBA in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive & to handle uncertainty, ambiguity, & the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & to juggle & prioritize across many simultaneous projects
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.